Grandstream DP752 IP Base Station Dubai
Grandstream DP752 in Dubai offers full HD audio and advanced ring group support. Grandstream DP752 is an IP base station to connect Grandstream wireless handsets to your VoIP phone system. It uses SIP to communicate with your phone system, giving you a wide range of options for phone systems. Grandstream DP752 uses encrypted and authenticated DECT to communicate with DP720, DP722, and DP730 handsets. Full Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS controls let you optimize data traffic to ensure stable, wideband audio. Power DP752 using the included power supply or via PoE.
Grandstream DP752 offers a range outdoors of as much as 400 meters. Together, the DP752, DP722, and DP730 combine to provide an incredible long-range VoIP solution with state-of-the-art sound quality. The new generation of DECT phones from the Grandstream will allow modern companies to empower mobile communication in their teams. Each device delivers robust collaboration, communication, and operation in any environment.
Grandstream DP750 Dect Base stations also come with support for up to 5 concurrent calls, HD audio, integrated PoE, and everything else you could need to run an agile business. You can even set up 3-way conference calls, or support 10 separate SIP accounts at once. What’s more, shared SIP accounts on multiple handsets mean that users can access UC-enhanced calls wherever they are.
Grandstream DP752 VoIP Base Station Key Specifications
- Pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets via instant pairing using a dedicated pairing button
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- Support outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters
- Supports Push-to-Talk and activity based on proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Support for all significant voice codecs including G.722, wideband opus, narrow band711 and more