Grandstream GDS3705 IP Door Phone Dubai
The GDS3705 IP audio gateway from Grandstream is ideal for users looking for a solid access control solution for installations with only audio and security monitoring that can be implemented in environments of any size. The GDS3705 was built for users looking for strong audio-only facility access and security monitoring solution that can be deployed in environments of all sizes. This audio door system features dual microphones and HD loudspeakers with advanced AEC to offer intercom functionality, can support SIP calls to IP phones, and has a built-in RFID chip reader and keypad for secured keyless or key entry.
The GDS3705 is equipped with high-quality dual microphones to ensure the proper capturing of Audio from an outside party. The 2 Watt, High sound quality Built-in HD Loudspeaker ensures up to a 3-meter audio range and This equipment is composed of an intercom system that includes dual microphones and an HD speaker with advanced technology AEC; this allows to offer an intercommunication function. It can also support SIP calls to IP phones and incorporates an RFID card reader and keypad for secure access to ensure the outside party heard your conversation properly.
The GDS3705 IP Door Phone comes equipped with a zinc alloy metal casing, making it weatherproof and vandal resistant and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices. The GDS3705 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Thanks to its integration with other Grandstream endpoints like the GXP IP phones, GXV video phones, portable WiFi and DECT IP phones and Grandstream Wave mobile app, the GDS3705 offers a complete end-to-end solution for access control, audio intercom, and security needs.
The GDS3705 integrates with Grandstream free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Thanks to its integration with other Grandstream endpoints like the GXP IP phones, GXV video phones, and GS Wave mobile app, the GDS3705 offers a complete end-to-end solution for access control, audio intercom, and security needs.
If there is no DHCP server in the network or the GDS3705 does not get IP from the DHCP server, the user can connect the GDS3705 to a computer directly, using static IP to configure the GDS3705. For environment like remote warehouse/storage, grocery store, small (take-out) restaurants, just using static IP with PoE switch to form a LAN, using Grandstream’s audio phone GXP21XX/17XX/16XX series, the GDS3705 will meet your very basic intercom and open-door requirements. This is the solution to upgrade the traditional analog Intercom system. All you need is a Power source, The switch or PoE Switch, and Grandstream GXP21XX/17XX/16XX audio phones.
For large deployment, multiple GDS3705 units might be required, peered connection will not work in such a case due to multiple connections. Such scenarios require an IPPBX or a SIP Proxy to accomplish the tasks. When connecting the GDS3705 to a door strike it is recommended to set an EMF protection diode in reverse polarity for secure use, below examples of deployment for the protection diode. Make sure to connect the GND of the Wiegand device and the GDS3705 Wiegand port. For Wiegand input mode, LED and Beep pins require that the Wiegand device support those interfaces. These two pins will not affect the Wiegand bus when not connected.
If the power source is 12VDC, the Wiegand device can share the same power source of GDS3705. However, users need to check the max power consumption and the max capability of the power source. If Wiegand device is using 5VDC, GDS3705 Wiegand port can provide 5VDC with max 500mA to power up Wiegand devise. When the Wiegand output of the GDS3705 is connected, it acts as the signal receiver of the 3rd party Wiegand device, connecting to door controller. The major wiring is GND, D0, and D1. Because usually, the door controller will consume big current and power, the power supply should be separated.
Grandstream GDS3705 Features
- HD audio options with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in dual microphone and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC offers intercom functionality.
Grandstream GDS3705 Components and Specifications
- Network 10M/100M Auto-sensing
- PoE PoE IEEE 802.3af Class3
- Supply Voltage 12VDC /1A (AC power adapter not included)
- SIP/VoIP Support Yes, broad interoperability
- Voice Codecs G.711μ/a-law, G.722, DTMF (RFC2833, SIP INFO), AEC, ANS
- Audio Input Integrated dual microphones up to 1.5m
- Audio Output HD loudspeaker 2W, up to 3m
- Built-in Key Pad 12 1 Metal keys with Blue LED backlight
- RFID EM4100 (125kHz)
- RFID Number Supported Up to 2,000 recommended
- Input 2 Optocoupler Input, Vin < 15V, for door sensor or other low voltage devices
- Output 2 Relay, 125VAC/0.5A or 30VDC/2A, Normal Open or Normal Close, for electric lock, light switch or other relative high voltage devices
- Expansion Interface RS485, Wiegand (26 bits) input and output
- Waterproof Certification IP66 (EN60529)
- Vandal Resistance IK09 (IEC62262)
- Temperature Range -30°C to 60°C
- Mounting Wall-Surface, In-Wall
- Dimension (HxWxD) and Weight In wall 217mm x 120mm x 11.6mm; On Wall 173mm x 80mm x 36mm 0.635Kg
- Compliance FCC: Part 15 subpart B;Part15C;MPE CE: EN55032 Class B; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; EN50130; EN300 330; EN301 489-1/-3; EN60950-1; EN62311 RCM: AS/NZS CISPR32;AS/NZS4268;AS/NZ60950 IC:ICES-003;RSS310