Grandstream GXV3350 Dubai
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone with Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its 5 inches capacitive touch screen, tiltable camera, HDMI output, dual microphones, and support for 720p HD video. The Grandstream GXV3350 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE , integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.0 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3350 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
The Grandstream GXV3350 has built-in Camera to support taking pictures and recording videos. The camera can be used for SIP video calls or video calls via 3rd party applications. The GXV3350 Camera offers 1 Mega pixel Quality. The angle can be adjusted, and the camera can be blocked by scrolling up/down the wheel on the back of the camera. The Colour Screen is 5 inches in size with 1280*720 resolution and capacitive (5 points) touch screen. The Phone Support GBX20 LCD Reception module to use with busy management users and receptions. The GBX20 can be configured via the web GUI of the GXV3350 connected.
The USB Port in Grandstream GXV3350 IP Phone enables USB devices can be connected via the USB port. For example, connect a USB flash drive to save captured pictures. You Can also Connect LED/LED Screens to the HDMI port via HDMI cable which is very useful for the video calls. The GXV3350 supports up to 16 independent SIP accounts. Each account can have separate SIP servers, usernames, and NAT configurations.
The status bar on the top of the Grandstream GXV3350 IP Phone screen provides visual notifications for the system settings and status, as well as quick access for important system settings. The GXV3350 message waiting indicator LED is on the upper right corner of the device. It could notify the users with different messages and the status of the phone. The phone will use the local recorder for call recording, and the audio file will be saved according to the recorder setup.GXV3350 allows users to switch among handset, speaker or headset(RJ9 headset, Plantronics EHS headset, and Bluetooth headset) when making calls. If the Bluetooth headset is connected, the audio will be automatically switched to Bluetooth headset once the call is established.
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Phone supports traditional and advanced telephony features including caller ID, caller ID with caller Name, call waiting, call forward, etc. Before using the following feature codesThe GXV3350 also supports the “Auto Conference” which allows users to establish conference calls in a quick and easy way, instead of adding the other parties one by one. It also supports local and LDAP Contacts. The local contacts can save up to 1000 entries. You can import contacts from HTTP/TFTP server, importing contacts from external storage and exporting contacts to external storage.GXV3350 phonebook file saved in local storage or external storage device that has been plugged into the GXV3350, the phonebook file can be directly imported to the Contacts. There are two different formats supported for the phonebook file:”vcard”, and “xml”.
Grandstream GXV3350 Quick Specifications
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts, up to a 6-way audio conference and 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps network ports, Dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), PoE/PoE , Bluetooth 4.2 EDR, USB, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support.
- 5″ (1280×720) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- Dual MIC & HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation, and excellent double-talk performance.
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 7.0.
- The GXV3350 supports an extensive amount of 3rd party Android applications. Users could install those applications from the built-in GS Market.
- Built-in support for GXV series of video surveillance cameras, and GDS37xx series of access control devices.
- Create Android applications for any business that needs to run on GXV3350 using Grandstream’s SDK toolkit.
- The GXV3350 has built-in SMS application to send/receive a message, if the SIP server and the other party support SMS message.
- The GXV3350 offers a powerful integration with Door systems (GDS3710 Door System or others) and allows users to open the door, initiates call, and gets real-time audio/video stream.
GXV3350 Key Features :
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 1 mega-pixel CMOS tiltable camera for video calling with privacy wheel
- Runs on the Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation & excellent doubletalk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 5.0” (1280×720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-out, USB, headset jack, EHS
- 6-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
What’s in the Box :
GXV3350 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick installation guide, GPL license