Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone Abudhabi UAE
The Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone Dubai delivers a local safe tools menu for easy administration, in addition to tight combination with key Avaya platforms. The Avaya 1140E Dubai is designed for managers, executives, knowledge workers and senior administrative staff, this multi-line, professional-level deskphone by Avaya Dubai delivers improved communication abilities including a big high-resolution graphical grayscale display, a combined Bluetooth audio gateway, an IEEE 10/100/1000 switch with LAN and PC ports, and a standard USB port.
The Avaya 1140E IP deskphone Dubai features combined Bluetooth 1.2, with support for compatible Bluetooth headsets. A USB port allows you bring friendly mice, keyboards and flash memory devices to the phone. The dual gigabit Ethernet switch ports offer PoE for given that both power and data to the phone over a single Ethernet cable.
Some programmable feature keys, 14 fixed buttons and 4 context-sensitive keys mark the Avaya 1140E’s interface. The big display can show full call information, menus and other applications. LED lights provide graphical indication of messages and notifications.
The Avaya 1100 Series IP Deskphones Dubai feature a smooth, ergonomic design suitable to employees at each level of business. High-resolution displays support data and web-based applications with USB peripheral support on some models for easier navigation.
Avaya 1140E IP Deskphone Features:
- High-Resolution LCD – graphical, fully backlit, monochrome, eight-level greyscale, pixel-based (240 x 160) liquid crystal display with anti-glare screen.
- Flexible deployment options – with support of both Nortel Communication Server protocol and standards-based Session Initiation Protocol.
- Supports Converged (Voice & Data) Applications Presentation – in graphical format from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 2000 to elevate personal productivity.
- Secured Communications – with both standards-based signalling and media-path encryption along with network authentication for controlled access.
- Integrated Bluetooth – 1.2 Audio Gateway supports standard headset profiles for enhanced mobility.
- Fourteen fixed keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 240 x 160 high resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing/voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is “Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready”
- Bluetooth integrated for standard Bluetooth headset pairing
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cable 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Graphite colour with a Silver Metallic Bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) – not supplied
- Headset Port (A10-11)