Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX System Dubai
The Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX System Dubai supports up to 300 extensions, which can be located anywhere with Internet access. Several units can be used to increase the number of extensions or unite a company that has many locations under a single PBX system.
The Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX System Dubai offers all of the important telephony features required for medium to enterprise businesses. Features such as call forwarding, follow me, call hold, and voicemail. Incoming calls are directed by the combined auto-attendant and hunt groups to assist callers to their destinations. It can utilize standard phone lines through an external phone line gateway or cost effective Internet telephony services.
The Dlink PBX phone Dubai features are user adjustable via the Dlink DVX-8000’s web configuration tool. The administrator assigns each extension a profile of telephony features, which lets the best match for a user’s job function. Each user can fine-tune their assigned profile through the web to match their daily business schedule.
Phone conferencing is usually an expensive external hardware or service. The Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX Dubai contains a phone conferencing bridge, which makes it unrivaled for value and features. Users are able to schedule and invite parties to conferences through the web configuration.
Dlink DVX-8000 IP PBX System Features:
- Configurable as media gateway.
- Bridges legacy PSTN to the expanding world of IP telephony.
- Conversion between a wide range of
- communications protocols and media codecs.
- Features built-in ACD systems.
- Additional remote IP agent capabilities.
- Advanced skills-based routing.
- Provides IVR and Conference Bridge.
- Automated attendant and unified messaging.
- Can replace aging legacy voicemail systems.