Cisco 8800 IP Phone Expansion Module Dubai
The large LCD of the Cisco 8800 IP Phone Expansion Module Dubai lets for rapid and easy identification of related keys. Using the settings menu of the Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models, you can modify the brightness of the separate KEM LCD according to your preference.
The primary function of the Cisco 8800 KEM is to deliver extra keys for directory numbers, speed dial, or programmable feature keys to the IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models. These buttons are brightened, and when configured as directory numbers or shared-line keys they allow for easy identification of line status. The Cisco 8800 IP Phone Expansion Module Dubai KEM is a perfect call-coverage tool. It delivers features that are similar, but not planned to be directly similar to those of traditional direct station selection or busy lamp field (DSS/BLF) modules; so, it is neither an operator nor an attendant console.
Combine this Cisco 8800 IP Phone Expansion Module Dubai with your Cisco 8861 or 8851 phone. Up to 3 expansion modules can be added to the 8861, and up to 2 can be connected to the 8851. The Cisco expansion module Dubai offers 36 programmable keys with LEDs, allowing you to see 18 at a time over the page keys on the console. The backlit graphical display delivers quick, clear access to important contacts and extensions. Without depend on paper inserts for labeling purposes, this expansion module Dubai is easier to program and set up accurately how you want it.
Cisco 8800 IP Phone Expansion Module Features:
- The 4.3-inch graphical (TFT) color display provides 16-bit color depth and 480 x 272 effective pixel resolution, with backlight. The display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- You can articulate the display to match the same angle as the Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 that it is connected to.
- Use the two-page buttons to access each page of 18 buttons and provide phone status.
- When Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models are in power-saving sleep or inactivity mode, the Cisco IP Phone 8800 KEM is also in sleep or inactivity mode. Pressing any button on the key expansion module causes the display to awaken. The system administrator configures the inactivity period.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.5(1) and later; and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 8.0