Cisco 7841 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 7841 IP Phone Dubai is a four line IP phone from the Cisco 7800 series for small business. The Cisco 7841 IP Phone is easy to setup with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5-inch white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft buttons.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 Dubai contains dedicated fixed buttons for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a 2-way navigation key for your business requirements. For outstanding voice quality, the Cisco 7841 IP Phone has full wideband audio performance through the handset, receiver, and speakerphone for more clarity. If your workers regularly move around the place, no worries: Electronic hookswitch control adds flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets.
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 Dubai needs an Improved User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series Dubai is covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty.Dual gigabit-speed ports behind the phone offer a powerful connection to voice and data. The Cisco 7841 IP Phone Dubai also supports PoE as a means of powering the device. Wideband audio lends high-quality voice performance to the handset, full duplex speakerphone or a connected headset.
Cisco IP Phone 7841 Features:
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports Headset port
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID