Polycom CX300 USB IP Phone Dubai
The Polycom CX300 USB IP Phone Dubai brings new meaning to the USB desktop phone with a 2-line monochrome display, telephone keypad and wideband high fidelity audio. The Polycom CX300 USB IP Phone seamlessly mixes with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and delivers the look, sound, and feel of a straight enterprise-grade Polycom Phones with plug-and-play ease of use.
The Polycom CX300 USB IP Phone Dubai was designed to be used as a regular receiver. Calls may be placed or answered using the phone or a Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2 client window. Like a legacy phone, the Polycom CX300 contains suitable keys for controlling calls, such as a full dial pad, two-line monochrome backlit display, and buttons for controlling volume, speakerphone, mute, hold, redial and external receiver mode. The Polycom CX300 USB IP Phone also contains advanced features such as an attendance status indicator and combined message waiting indicator.
The Polycom CX300 IP Phone Dubai features a 2-line monochrome display, a telephone keypad and wideband high-fidelity audio. It seamlessly mixes with and combines the look, sound, and feel of a straight, enterprise-grade telephone with plug-and-play ease of use. A great phone choice for office users or teleworkers who wish using the Skype for Business client for voice calls—but who want more options than always having to use a receiver.
Wideband audio lends the Polycom CX300 Dubai IP Phone reduced echo and feedback, creating more natural voice conversations. Buttons on the phone’s interface include redial, delete, flash, mute, speaker, handset and volume. LED indicators and a backlit display provide easy visibility of the status of the phone’s functions.
Polycom CX300 USB IP Phone Features:
- Clear, high-definition, wide-band audio, which maximizes the accuracy and productivity of real-time conversations whether in handset, full duplex speakerphone, or headset mode
- The familiar dial pad and display of a traditional phone
- A USB phone for office employees and home office users / teleworkers who prefer using the Skype for Business client
- A two-line, monochrome, back-lit display
- Handset, full duplex speakerphone, and headset (via headset jack) operation
- USB phone operation is optimized for use with Microsoft Cloud PBX (Skype for Business Online), Skype for Business, Lync 2013 and Lync 2010
- USB powered, no external power supply required