Cisco SPA509G IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco SPA509G IP Phone Dubai is a 12-line phone verified for broad interoperability with foremost producers of VoIP equipment, the SPA509G IP Phone handles workplace integration the way you do; rapidly, competitively, and with feature-rich services.
Traditional and forward thinking at the same time, The SPA509G IP Phone Dubai utilizes VoIP’s benefit without compromising its core businesses functionality. The Cisco SPA509G Dubai IP Phone allows easy station moves, productivity improving features when used with Cisco Unified Communications.
The Cisco SPA509G IP Phone knows that you’re too busy to worry about security or updates so its encryption protocols unobtrusively take care of in-service software upgrades and highly safe remote provisioning. Service providers will thank you for this too as it saves them the time and expenditure of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
The Cisco SPA509G Dubai IP Phone works well with Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox, 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX platforms. The Cisco SPA509G Dubai supports the standard G.729a codec, as well as G.722 HD Audio and some other voice compression codecs. The Cisco SPA509G IP Phone features a web UI for local provisioning and can also be provisioned remotely via TFTP, HTTP or HTTPS.
Other features of the SPA509G IP Phone Dubai contain remote in-service firmware upgrade, 256 Bit AES encryption of configuration files, XML configuration files, and asynchronous notification of Upgrade Availability via SIP Notify.
Cisco SPA509G IP Phone Features:
- 12-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web-based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi-Res LCD Display
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High-quality audio handset
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter