Cisco 7925-EX Unified Wireless IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 7925-EX Unified Wireless IP Phone Dubai provides all of the abilities of the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone CP-7925G with the roughness and resiliency that is certified for placement in potentially explosive environments such as chemical and engineering plants, utilities, and oil refineries. Improve the user experience by extending feature-rich collaborative communications to mobile workers within dangerous environments.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions allows collaboration so that organizations can rapidly adapt to market changes while increasing output, improving cheap advantage through speed and innovation, and providing a rich-media experience across any workspace, strongly and with optimal quality. The power of the Cisco Unified Communications Family of products extends throughout the enterprise, delivering a powerful, converged wireless solution with intelligent wireless substructure and an advanced new product. The Cisco 7925-EX Unified Wireless IP Phone Dubai is certified for potentially explosive environments in the gas, oil, and chemical production fields as well as dust-filled environments. Wireless access points provide the Cisco 7925-EX Dubai with WiFi connectivity, giving you complete mobility and consistent VoIP. Includes a smart user interface and HD voice. Built-in Bluetooth allows you operate the receiver with third-party wireless headphones.
Cisco 7925-EX Unified Wireless IP Phone Features:
- Atmospheres Explosibles (ATEX) Zone 2/Class 22 and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Class I Division II certifications
- IP64 rating for superior dust resistance with splashing water resistance adds resiliency.
- Industry-standard yellow styling offers fast recognition in event of an emergency.
- 11a/b/g standards for voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) communications support.
- Supports third-party Bluetooth 2.0 headsets for added freedom
- Large 2-inch color (176 x 220 pixel) display makes viewing easy.
- Exceptional voice quality with high-definition voice (HD voice)
- Built-in full-duplex speakerphone for high-quality hands-free communications.
- Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker.
- Extended-life batteries deliver a minimum of 13 hours talk time and up to 240 hours standby